Thursday, December 09, 2004

Grow and Help Grow

I would like to propose a challenge to those reading. To no credit of my own, the following challenge was once proposed to me. I felt so compelled to do so, that I wish share with you my experience.

Find someone that you know that is either struggling in their faith life or totally outside the faith, sincerely and intensely pray for them until you recieve the courage through the spirit of God to go out of your way to build a relationship with this person and direct him/her to Christ.
After praying deeply for that person you immediately begin building a relationship, and eventually this relationship reaches a plateau unless further cultivated. Without speaking a word, you begin to feel very connected with this person and God creates a strong desire to begin the next step of relationship. And so the journey of discipleship begins.

Consider.

No comments: