Saturday, April 02, 2005

I Wonder...?

I wonder
What kind of church would my church be,
if every member was just like me?
How many souls would be saved today,
if it all depended on what I Say?
I wonder
How many times have I said I'm a Christian,
but turned a deaf ear to a need?
How many time have I said I love Jesus,
but everyone saw what I lead?
I wonder
How many luxuries have I passed by
to have more to give to the Lord?
Jesus I promise as long as I live
from now on I'm going to do more.
I wonder
How many prayers would my Lord have to answer,
if all that he heard came from me?
What kind of church would my church be,
if every member was just like me?

This is a really good song found in the album What Kind of Church, by The Watchmen.

I think everyone that reads this blog will come to two conclusions; First, the impossibility of every member being exactly the same, and the second, thank God not everyone is just like me!

No comments: