Saturday, April 30, 2005

I've been thinking

Over the past few months God has taught me a few things. One thing He has taught me is that He answers prayers in unbelieveable ways. By "unbelieveable" I mean incredibly glorious in terms of my spiritual growth, and in the human sense where it feels like I've been "through the mill." As a feeble human I ask for things and sometimes don't even expect them to happen, or when I do ask for them I have set in my mind this perfect, ideal way of receiving what God has to offer. Well, I am beginning to understand that God has a much larger picture in mind for my personal faith development. God works in mysteriously awesome ways. I can see God's handi-work through the trials recently encountered in my life. And I thank God for allowing me to see through the stormy blasts! Praise God!

I say the above to three reasons:
First, to encourage you in your faith to hang in there and dialy submit yourselves to Christ even when there seems to be no end to your sturggle. There is an enormous light and reward at the end of the tunnel!

Second, to explain, not excuse my presence on my blogsite and in comments on other sites. My life is in a serious state transformation and my priority has been to absorb and soak up as much life as possible from the word of God.

And Lastly, I'm asking you to pray for me. I am weak. I am human. I am sinful. I need prayer. Pray for my spiritual growth, and that God will allow me to see His controling hand throughout all the trails that come my way.

Praise Him!

No comments: